Partially. I'll post project updates here from time to time. The main reason I made this is so that I can get a Google Adsense account and thereby accept YouTube's partnership offer. My Adsense application got rejected, though, 'cuz this blog is apparently still under construction >_> Make this place more active and stuff and I can reapply.
Is it MPC related? If so... an MPC Community? Or perhaps updates on projects?
ReplyDeletePartially. I'll post project updates here from time to time. The main reason I made this is so that I can get a Google Adsense account and thereby accept YouTube's partnership offer. My Adsense application got rejected, though, 'cuz this blog is apparently still under construction >_> Make this place more active and stuff and I can reapply.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I've been meaning to ask you, what's your favorite Megaman game?
ReplyDeleteWithout a doubt, my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man X.
ReplyDeleteNice...
ReplyDeleteYou took my advice!! :D!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I did. Now I need more activity so that I can reapply for Google Adsense
ReplyDelete